5.09.2009

ASL chat 01


A video for my ASL chat friends on YouTube. I decided to make these public so others can give me pointers or help me with signing. I need all the help I can get! Ha ha! Any chats that need to be private will be kept private, but this is just general stuff. :O) This is after my first Deaf event that I attended. It was at a friend's church and everyone was so nice and helpful! I had a great time and I can't wait to go to the next event! :O)

Here's what I'm saying: Hi. My daughter and I went to our first Deaf event. We had fun. I was a little nervous but there were 2 friends I knew. They helped me. Everyone was friendly and very nice. I'm excited to go to the next event. I learned new signs. I practiced a lot of signs I know, but it's hard to talk in sign. I need to practice. [I picked up the dog] This is Beans. He's 4. He came at Christmas. He's very shy. [my son came into the camera view to say hi.] My son Chris. [then he wanted to do something onery. Ha ha] He's bad. Ha ha! My daughter learned new signs. She likes signing. You video me, okay? Bye.

:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment